Jump to content
- Getting Started: General Information About This Course
Getting Started: General Information About This Course
- You may go through this course at your convenience and at your own
pace. If you wish, you may return at any time to review additional topics,
or to refresh yourself on topics previously completed.
- Throughout the course you may see certain words and acronyms that
appear underlined with dots or dashes. Moving your cursor over these
will reveal definitions or helpful information. This “rollover
help” should help you understand the terms used.
- There are exercises throughout the course that are designed to check
your understanding of the content. However, your answers will not be
- After you finish the course, you may complete an optional evaluation
to give us feedback on what you liked about it and what suggestions you
may have for improvement.
- If you still have questions about child support
after taking this course, please contact your local child support office.