Using the WMS Domestic Violence Subsystem
Using the WMS Domestic Violence Subsystem provides training in understanding and using the WMS Domestic Violence Subsystem and to help ensure that the Domestic Violence Liaisons (DVLs) meet specific data collection requirements. The course contents include: how to access the Subsystem, why data collection is important, how to navigate through the system, how to enter the applicable codes, how to manage waivers and reassessments and how to correct errors.
After completing the Using the WMS Domestic Violence Subsystem web-based course, the learner will be able to:
- Access the WMS DV subsystem.
- List two reasons why data entry in the subsystem must be timely and accurate.
- Navigate through the WMS DV subsystem screens.
- Enter the correct codes in the appropriate screens in the subsystem.
- Meet the data collection requirements.
This training is designed for any staff involved in fulfilling the job functions and tasks of the Domestic Violence Liaison. Typically, participants of the training are:
- Domestic Violence Liaison, a local district staff member, who is responsible for implementing the Family Violence Option.
- The Domestic Violence Liaison’s supervisor.
- “Back up” staff person to the Domestic Violence Liaison.
- Anyone responsible for entering Domestic Violence data into the DV Subsystem.
Approximately 1.5 hours